No products in the cart.
Wessbond Hi Temp Grey RTV Silicone
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Clean and dry all surfaces, completely removing all dirt and grease.
- Remove cap, cut nozzle to desired bead size, gaskets are best formed using 1/16” to 1/14” bead.
- Apply even bead (1/16”’-1/8”) around the perimeter of one surface.Remove excess with knife at once.Assemble parts immediately. Do not squeeze out silicone by over tightening bolts.
- silicone dries in 1 hour and cures in 24 hours.
- Clean nozzle and replace cap tightly after use.sealant may cure in nozzle.If this occur, remove cured plug with a pin or paperclip.
Wessbond HI-Temp Grey RTV Silicone is designed to exert higher torque loads on gaskets of engines with closely placed blot patterns Sensor safe, outstanding oil resistance, low odor/non-corrosive.Exceeds import manufactures’s performance requirements.can withstand temperatures up to 329 °C. It is also oxygen senor safe.