Don’t lose your cool
- This party game is hysterical as players try to stay calm while opponents try lots of wacky ways to get them to react
- Who can get their opponent to lose their cool? Get friends and family together to play this fun party game for 2 or more players
- A player wears the Cool-O-Meter that measures their heart rate. The opposing team rolls the dice that’ll determine how they’ll try to make that player get flustered
- The Don’t Lose Your Cool game is inspired by viral challenges that have gathered billions of views across the Internet, in which people try not to react
- Stay calm while opponents try to get you flustered, or the alarm on the meter will go off.
2 in stock
Inspired by viral challenges that have gathered billions of views across the Internet this game tests one s ability to remain calm under pressure Players wear the Cool O Meter unit that measures heart rate and the opposing team rolls the dice that will determine how they ll try to get a player to get flustered For example opponents might have to get up close to the player and sniff them or make pig noises If the player reacts laughs cringes flinches etc their heart rate may go up and the meter will rise They might think that they can hide their reactions but the Cool O Meter will show what s really going on When the meter gets high enough the lights get to red the alarm will sound and the opponent wins that round for making them lose their composure.
Recommnded age: 12 years and up